Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Circle Is Complete!



Chaos! The over-hyped Tampines 1 continues to be swarmed with people...

I have decided to buy the rest of the Engine Keychains while I still have the momentum. Yamakawa Super was no different; it was packed with people... And I want to comment on this unhappy incident...

There's no queuing directions and it resulted in two queues but only one cashier. I was quite pissed off when the cashier skipped me and served another customer (from the other queue) when I was already standing there first and for so long! The person in front of me bought S$91.00 worth of confectionery?!

Then I voiced out to the cashier who wanted me to join the other long queue, and I was very annoyed. I exclaimed that I was here first and should be served first! Luckily, there were other people who commented on the lack of queuing directions, and the stupid cashier was so embarrassed.

In midst of the chaotic situation, the cashier actually gave me the wrong change! So in the end, I only paid S$6.00 for the 4 Keychains instead of S$16.00! Finally, I was more or less appeased. Seriously, I couldn't care less about returning the change because of the poor service and the over-priced items. Yamakawa Super is already earning too much.

No comments: