Friday, May 8, 2009

Shinken-Oh 天下統一!



SERIOUSLY hard to track this set down! I didn't expect the series to be so popular that I had to check out more than 5 stores to get on my hands on them! ... Suntec City's Toy Room and Simply Toys, Century Square's Comics Connection, Wheelock Place's Dollz Inc, Plaza Singapura's Comics Connection and Action City ...

Finally, my brother managed to spot it (the only set) at Ng's Collections when I am thinking of getting DX Tora Origami. Samurai Sentai Shinkenger has been treated with overwhelming responses, globally and locally alike, with toys constantly running out of stock not just limited to the Deluxe Mecha! Almost everything is sold out!

Back to the Candy Toy, the extensive articulation points are the major highlights and also further playability and flexibility. Well, it also serves as an alternative to my previous DX Shinken-Oh (which I should put dearly in the box), and I EMPHASIZE: ORIGINAL JAPANESE VERSION costing me S$115! So, a million thanks to my bro for getting me this set!

Retailing at S$8.00 each (S$32.00 for the whole set of 4) due to inflation against the Japanese Yen, and GOOD LUCK finding them!

*Update: Just found out that Comics Connection is selling at S$7.50 each (S$30.00 for 4)*

No comments: