Monday, July 20, 2009

Engine Sentai Go-Onger Chouzenshu



I received my Engine Sentai Go-Onger Chouzenshu in the mail today!

Honestly, I was quite disappointed after flipping through the pages. I was expecting relatively big and nice photos as reference and collection purposes... However, everything was so small and cramped into one book which is not very thick to begin with.

Actually, I don't quite get the rationale behind it - Squeezing alot of elements for Go-Onger into one book isn't very smart on their part. Why? Because the past recent Super Sentai all had 2 volumes each, at least from Dekaranger which I can remember. Why wouldn't they want to continue the 2 volumes strategy to earn more profits since the series is so popular in Japan. Therefore, I would say that the Boukenger and Gekiranger ones were more worth the money.

As for this one... probably not so much. And I paid US$28.99 (S$43.49) for it.

No comments: