Sunday, July 12, 2009

Engine Sentai Go-Onger HEROX (2)



Finally squeezed out some time to go Suntec City to get these guys.

My initial plan was if there are still alot of boxes left, I would buy one at a time and open it to see what I have got before buying another one.

Hey, Toy Room was in a much worse state than I imagined. I can only imagine how much longer left before it completely closes down... Back to the topic, I grabbed all the remaining boxes at once to try my luck at the cost of S$39.80! Damn, the store should have given some discounts if they still want any business; it's seriously empty.

So I opened them one by one, and Lady Luck almost got me. First, I got Gunpei (Go-onBlack), and next Sousuke (Go-OnRed)! Doing pretty well at the moment, the third one was Saki (Go-OnYellow); no repeat yet! 3 out of 4 was no mean feat, and the disappointment had to come at the last box...

So, goodbye to Hant (Go-onGreen)! It's a second Saki... which I decided to give to my cousin. There goes the incomplete circle.

No comments: