Thursday, July 30, 2009

Samurai Gattai DX DaiKaiOh + Freebies!



Hahah, it was kinda lucky and there was no pre-empt of Uncle getting it so early. It was down to the last 2 boxes when I reached... What's new? Again, Uncle gotten short-changed on the shipment again. It's always half of whatever he ordered...

Not particular excited over getting Ebi Origami because it is not super nice-looking and that DaiKai Shinken-Oh (combined with Shinken-Oh) looks terribly out of proportion. This one's collecting for the sake of the series... or perhaps I will change my mind after I opened it?

The rest of the people will have to wait till next Tuesday to get their DX DaiKaiOh. Mine's the Japan Version at S$105.00.



Not sure about the minimum amount spent to qualify for the Goodie Bag but mine is definitely way over. China Square Central has prepared National Day Goodie Bags for its shoppers and they can be redeemed at the Customer Service Counter.

Quite worth it, as you can see from the photo and I was able to save some money without having to buy drinks. There's 2 packets of Season's Iced Lemon Tea which I drank one earlier.

If you can tell what's included, there's vouchers, biscuits, drinks, a torchlight, a poncho, tissues, VCD pouch, and Hand Sanitiser (H1N1!)...



Lucky! I was the fifth customer of the day, so I stand to win an additional small handy pouch. It comes in either red or white (the NDP motif), and white was clearly the less ugly of the two. LoL~ I have no use for this bonus gift, and I will probably give it to my mum or grandma.

No comments: