Saturday, July 4, 2009

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger - SushiChanger



I was quite reluctant to get this lame-looking thing at first. However, because of its ability to summon all the 10 Origamis (like the Boukenger Accellular), I just have to get it!

The stock at Ng's Collections was long sold out, and I didn't see any more re-stock, so I decided to go to Wheelock's Dollz Inc. Luckily, the auntie was there (and recognized me), so she was able to give me a discount (from the Dollz Inc's price of S$69.95). In the end, I paid S$60.00 for the Sushi-Changer which was S$5.00 more expensive than I would have gotten from China Square Central. Oh well, it's a totally different system all together. After all, the prices at Wheelock Place are higher so as to offset the higher rental expenses.

The only complain about the toy, is the mechanism to activate the sounds. I don't think the clipping-on-and-off action of the Sushi-Disk can last very long, due to the plastic fragility.

No comments: