Sunday, August 9, 2009

Takashimaya 13th Craziest Toy Sale (Last Day)

Specially went down to Orchard Road again because it's the last day of this event.

Upon arrival, I noticed that quite some stuff were sold out... Again, I will be blogging on the Super Sentai and Power Rangers related news only.

Super Sentai first:

Magiranger >>> Same amount of DX MagiLegend at S$40.00.

Boukenger >>> I only saw one box of Bouken Driver left...

Gekiranger >>> The remaining stock comprised of mainly Super GekiClaw and some DX Auxiliary Mecha except DX RinLion and RinChameleon which were sold out earlier.

Now onto Power Rangers:

No one wants the Mystic Force Role Play Sets even though they were at S$5.00 each.

As for Operation Overdrive, the majority that remained were the Transforming Sentinel Zord. Surprisingly, people actually bought the Triple-Transforming Megazord?! I didn't see any of those left.

Guess what? The DX DriveMax Megazord was very popular! There were only 4 boxes left when I reached.



Kinda expected that it will be reduced to S$40.00 at the end, and I was right. That's right, I really bought the stupid crappy Megazord!

No comments: