Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger - Chara Fortune

The second set arrived today via door delivery as well.



This one's more fun because there are 12 designs in total (5 Rangers, 5 Cilivians, 1 Kuroko-Chan and 1 Secret Character). The whole box is packed in quantity of 24, so there will be 2 sets.

So cute! These are cuter than the Prop Plus Petit Versions!



After a tiring day at school, it is quite spirit-lifting to open them one by one. It's random as well, so my brother and I took turns to open them. We took a total of 20 tries to get a complete set with some repeats. LoL~

Not to forget, they are smaller than the Prop Plus Petits at 3cm tall per figure. As for the cost, this one's a startling S$155.46 after all the conversions and charges. Calculation will be S$6.48 per figure.

In the end, I decided to open the remaining 4 as well. Guess who the secret character is? It's not pictured here... Maybe I will disclose it in my next post.

No comments: