Friday, September 25, 2009

Shopping Therapy @ OG

Argh! What a horrible recess week, and I felt that I really need a break...

A shopping therapy seems like the idea to go since OG is holding its 47th Anniversary, and every S$75 nett purchase entitles you to be a member for a year. Yeah, sounds like wasting money for the sake of becoming a member.



So I went to OG (Albert Complex) at Bugis, with the intention of buying Boukenger Candy Toys. However, my initial plan was foiled when there were no more GoGo Shovel and GoGo Mixer left. There were quite some stock the last time I went... So the total amount doesn't quite add up with GoGo Drill, GoGo Crane, GoGo Jet and SirenBuilder (3 Boxes).

Then, I had to resort to an emergency plan... Operation Overdrive!



Originally, I intended to get them (Mission Response Sentinel Knight and Moltor) only when they are cleared at S$5.00... but for the sake of having to make up the numbers, I had to go for the current prices of S$8.00 each.

More shocks along the way when the cashier said that the candy toys are not applicable for the 20% discount on regular items! In that case, the labels are so misleading! *Annoyed* I clearly remembered buying a candy toy at OG (People's Park) at 20% off some time back.

Anyway, I was really messed up with the calculations and all, so in the end, the total came out to be S$74.20. And I had to buy a box of Hello Panda to top up the S$1.00. -_-|||

The only amusing thing I saw today was 2 kids buying DX DriveMax Megazord. Now going for S$38.00, parents are more willing to buy them for their kids. LoL~ One Mum who was queuing in front of me and one other Dad who was pestered by his son earlier on. Happy faces with getting DriveMax Megazord! 6 year-olds sure are easy to please... Congrats to Bandai America!

No comments: