Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Overdrive Clearance

(1) DX DualDrive Megazord



Kiddy Palace has this one clearing at S$35.00 (other places are still selling at S$45.00), so I went ahead to buy it without waiting further for a price drop.

The incentive to get this first is higher since it can fit in nicely, as it can combine with the DX DriveMax Megazord to form the DX DriveMax Ultrazord.

Well, the plastic quality is similar to the DriveMax Megazord. However, the joints for the arms and legs are super tight, and I used a great amount of force trying to separate them. I strongly believed that even a 8-year old kid can't do this. Stupid Bandai America.

Putting the most disturbing issue aside, the silver paint on the DualDrive Megazord is super easy to scratch off. Again, horrible quality!

Forming the DriveMax Ultrazord is the most irritating part because the Sub Driver kept falling off as it competes with Gyro Driver for space. The result is quite massive though, and is mildly interesting to play.

Just have to wait for the not-so-high priority DX Super DriveMax Megazord to get the Super DriveMax Megazord head and functional Drill and Shovel Drivers.



(2) Mission Response Kamdor

I didn't wait for the figures to clear at S$5.00 as well, so I got this together with the DX DualDrive Megazord at S$8.00 since I don't think I have time to wait and look around.

Now, the collection is complete with Moltor, Kamdor and the Sentinel Knight. Oh wait, I still need to get a Chiller!

No comments: