Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Birthday Present!

Tensou Gattai DX GoseiGreat



This couldn't come at a better time! I got it for myself as a birthday present! LoL~

Lecture ended at 2pm, but it was raining heavily, so I went to print some notes and waited for the rain to stop. Then I tried to call Uncle Ng but I couldn't get through somehow, so I decided to try my luck in going down to CSC directly...

The Uncle was happy to see me because new stock just arrived (I saw the date 3/18 on the cardboard boxes) and he breathed out a sigh of relief. Hahah, he got rid of one liability (accounting term)! Plus, he finally have something to sell because there's practically nothing much left in the shop since last week.

I was pretty lucky (maybe cuz it's my birthday!) to finally get my hands on DX GoseiGreat! This Bandai Asia (Hong Kong) Import Version costed me S$90.00; the Uncle gave me a S$5.00 discount. Yeah!

Abit tempted to get the Candy Toy Version after I saw the review pictures. LoL~

No comments: