Thursday, April 15, 2010

Disappointment...

Been quite a while since I last went CSC because of all the projects and assignments.

Decided to slack today and go to CSC after my last lesson for the semester. Things are pretty quiet at CSC because there's no exciting releases...

Interestingly, Yamakawa managed to get back on its feet and brought in the GoseiGreat Candy Toy Set (selling @ S$30.00 per set). Oh, the DX Seaick and Landick Brother Sets are here at S$38.00 each. Gosh, EXPENSIVE! I didn't get them because those can wait...

However, today ended up being quite a disappointment because I didn't manage to get the Tensouder again.

The last time I went to get my DX GoseiGreat, Uncle Ng said that he would order the Tensouder from Bandai Asia for me. But the story I heard today was that he didn't want to order due to poor demand; can't help it as he had to consider his profits. Instead, he tried to coax me into getting the Tensouder + Card Buckle Belt Set. Still, I don't really give a damn and am disappointed. I guess he was also disappointed at me because I rebuked back at him saying that I might consider the online route.

Maybe in the first place, he shouldn't even place too much orders for these sets because who the heck would want the belt?

A glance at the online stores:

Hobby Link Japan: 4,500 yen + 740 yen (by SAL) = S$77.10

CS Toys International: 4,500 yen + 800 yen = S$77.98

Sianz, the Uncle did offered me S$80.00 for the whole set, but the point is really the stupid belt...

No comments: