Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tensouder & Gosei Buckle Set



It's my last paper today and no special programs. So why not go CSC?

It's either Uncle's business is really bad or Uncle's customers are getting lesser. LoL, I was trying to make the same reason sound different.

"It's been a month since you last came!", said Uncle Ng.

I was quite taken back as this is the first time he said this kind of thing; he's like monitoring who came and who didn't. Anyway, the DX Datas Hyper has arrived. So he quickly tried to persuade me to get it...

Apparently, very few people are interested in this year's Goseiger Mecha, so Uncle Ng will only make a one-time order and sell whatever is available. So it's bad news to me if I do not keep up with the series.

Anyway, I finally caved in and got the Tensouder & Gosei Buckle Set just for the Tensouder (because it's the only way I can get it). Uncle Ng quoted me at S$85.00 and I had to convince myself that this set is worth it for the additional cards. Hahah.

In the end, I requested Uncle Ng to reserve the DX Seaick, Landick, Skyick and Datas Hyper for me first, then I will return after a month to get it.

No comments: