Sunday, August 8, 2010

Goseiger Sentai Hero Figures

Least expect Takashimaya to push out Goseiger Toys on shelves since Sheng Tai Toys has been displaying irregular patterns in recent years.

Anyway, all the Goseiger Toys are "On Sale" now, at prices comparable to the Japanese Retail and CSC. So, it's very reasonable to get anything!



Which also gave me a very good excuse to waste more money...

Considered for 30 minutes before I convinced myself to get the Goseiger Sentai Hero Figures. Got them only and only because of the Dice-O cards which were only available for Japanese First Press, hence rare to a certain extent. These are Bandai Asia Import Versions though, so I am not sure if the cards are First Press only as well.

Still, what matters is that I got the cards now. S$74.75 (or S$14.95 each) for the core 5. Can you believe that the original mark-up price is S$27.95 per figure? Crazy right?

No comments: