Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gosei-Completion

DX Gosei-Wonder + DX Gosei-Ultimate



Finally got these two today to round up the Goseiger DX Mecha Series.

These two actually arrived during the end of last month (according to the forum sighting), but I didn't have time to check them out. Since I ended my examination today at 3pm, I thought I might as well go down to CSC to settle them in one go, because it's the dreadful FYP after the examinations and by then they would be sold out.

Two sets of each left, and the Uncle was quick to recognise that I have not gotten them. LoL~ His memory is still pretty good!

Hahah, some advice from the Uncle: "Undergraduates nowadays are so common and working only earns you the little salary, so how about further studies or venturing out on your own? Come out with something innovative! Or how about buying over my shop? Hahah!"

And, it's S$185.00 for both.

No comments: