Friday, April 15, 2011

S.H. Figuarts ShinkenGold

Since I was at VivoCity, I figured why not go CSC to take a look as well?

Things over at Japan are still pretty bad (which indirectly affected Bandai Asia), so I wasn't expecting any new stocks for Gokaiger. Nothing new for Gokaiger but seeing the S.H. Figuarts ShinkenGold (with Kuroko) was a surprise.

The price was a little more steep at S$60.00 compared to ShinkenRed earlier though. The only justification would be the more detailed accessories but ShinkenRed had the Rekka Daizantou which needed more plastic. LoL.

As there were only 3 sets left, I originally intended to request Uncle Ng to reserve one for me so that I can return the Mobirates in exchange for it another day...



However, the uncle told me to take it first instead! He explained that nowadays he is afraid to reserve items for customers, in case his wife becomes annoyed at the huge number of reserved items and takes them all out again to sell. Apparently, S$60 wasn't exactly a big sum to him so he trusted me for it, which he equated to taking out S$10-100k bank loans!

So I took the ShinkenGold first and promised him to return the Mobirates on Sunday; however he was quite relaxed and told me to take my time!

No comments: