Sunday, August 21, 2011

S.H. Figuarts ShinkenRed (Shiba Kaoru)

Maybe it was a blessing in disguise that Fujiya missed the ordering deadline and I didn't order from Yokatta Web (I couldn't even if I wanted to, because they closed it earlier as well). Otherwise, I would be forking out a lot more for this figure again (like ShinkenGreen last time).



S.H. Figuarts ShinkenRed (Shiba Kaoru) was released earlier this month on August 12th, and online prices are insane especially on Yahoo Auctions Japan.

Just so coincidental that last week while pre-ordering the S.H. Figuarts GokaiYellow, the Auntie was asking me if I bought the (restocked) ShinkenRed already. So, I replied yes and mentioned about the female version which was released in Japan as an store exclusive.

Surprisingly, she said that if I'm interested, she could get it from Japan because they got a close contact there. Nice! So, I confirmed and left my name and contact number and the Auntie will call me again.

I really have to hand it to the Auntie because she called me on Thursday saying that the figure has arrived and I can go down to CSC on Sunday to collect it. Efficient!

Anyway, my cheapest Figuarts exclusive at S$80.00. I'm quite contented! =)



No comments: