Friday, November 4, 2011

Ranger Key Set DX

Finally received the SMS to collect the Ranger Key Set DX from La Tendo.



Again, the paint quality control is horrible which disgusted me. I had to choose the "best" one out of the 3 sets. At this point, I certainly can't comprehend the logic behind why La Tendo always seem to get all the bad stock allocation...

One particular thought that struck me was that I distinctively remembered that I pre-ordered the Bandai Japan version as listed by La Tendo but I was given the Bandai Asia version instead. In fact, I still have the e-mail in my inbox which I can counter-check. However, I chose not to make any noise but I felt that they were not very honest in this regard.

Then another ridiculous thing happened... One of the La Tendo staff wanted to charge me S$26.00 (should be S$13.40 in balance) for the item when I already paid a S$10 deposit during the pre-order window?! In the end, another more experienced guy had to step in to clear up the mess.

I think this was my worst experience at La Tendo so far...

No comments: