Sunday, December 4, 2011

Another Weekend Mega Haul

Another round of Mega Haul with 4 items of a grand total of S$203.05!

[1] Gashapon Ranger Key Series 04



Despite the news of the DX Gaoranger Ranger Key Set releasing in 2012, I still have to buy this set for the 6 remaining Gashapon-exclusive Ranger Keys: TimeFire, MegaSilver, King Ranger, Kiba Ranger, Hime ShinkenRed and Miss America (Rare Key).

Since I'm already spending so much money on collecting the Ranger Keys, I'm definitely not taking any chances in case some keys are not covered in Bandai's consideration of 2012 releases.

Auntie gave me a S$10.00 discount (S$65.00 per set) since I'm getting two sets of Gashapon Keys from her.

[2] Gashapon Ranger Key Series 06



Currently, there are 10 Gashapon-exclusive Ranger Keys in this set with MagiMother being the Rare Key. At this moment, it is unknown if the Magiranger team is in the Ranger Key releases for 2012.

Based on the trend that both Sun Vulcan and Gaoranger are from RKS 01, my guess is that the next 3 set of Ranger Key Sets would be Magiranger, Dekaranger and Gekiranger since all of them are already covered in the Gashapon versions.

[3] S.H. Figuarts GokaiGreen with GokaiDarin



Collected it from La Tendo and really glad to see that my favorite character from Gokaiger has no paint QC issues. I decided to use up my membership points for cash rebates, so I only paid a total S$29.10 in the end.

[4] DX GokaiSaber



Luckily, there are still 2 boxes of DX GokaiSaber at OG Orchard. Otherwise, I would have to fork out a bomb to get it online for the GokaiYellow Ranger Key. Therefore, the 20% store-wide discount is very useful because it is only after the discount (S$63.95) that the amount I'm paying is closer to the 3800 retail yen price.

For now, I have managed to collect all the Gokaiger Ranger Keys with GokaiBlue in the Candy Toy version. Also realizing that I spent too much over the past 2 months, I will get the DX GokaiGun next time instead.

Sounds are pretty loud for the GokaiSaber because it is not a toy phone where kids would hold close to their ears, so it need not be soften like the Mobirates. Quite a cool toy overall, but not as close as the Mantan Gun somehow. Hahah.

No comments: