Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hunt for the RPM Megazords (Part 3)

Although nothing was mentioned in the forums about Power Rangers RPM, I decided to try my luck anyway...



Getting there wasn't exactly direct because it's located at the very "ulu" Ubi area. Something very embarrassing and probably the worst thing that could happened to anyone was that I was completely drenched in the sudden heavy downpour while not knowing that the entrance of the warehouse was one big round behind the bus stop with no other sheltered area.

I think the last time I was ever caught up in a heavy rain was during the army days when we were not allowed to carry umbrellas! Behave like a soldier!

The whole warehouse district was super rundown and the toilets were post WWII-like. There were really nothing much at the sale except the trashy RPM motorbikes if you are talking about Power Rangers. In the Sentai department, there's only the Magi and Bouken leftover candy toys going at S$3.00 for 2 boxes.

I tried to ask one of the staff there (which I'm not sure if he's the boss as he looked like he is) about the RPM Megazords but he was super rude. So basically, I was completely drenched and to get this type of reply really made my day. Wow!

This ends the third round of disappointment. Doesn't seem very worth it to go through so much right?

No comments: