Thursday, December 11, 2008

Engine-O G12, Tune Up!



I finally got the time to form Engine-O G12 today!

One word to describe: It's a MONSTER!

I simply cannot imagine the monstrosity of the whole combined weight! Yes, including the Engine Souls, with the exception of Buson and BearRV whose are candy versions. Still, the sheer magnificence of the whole robo presented in front of me is truly one of a kind and intimidating in every possible way.

To a more practical point of view, this block of plastic is immobile. You almost cannot move it in any way nor play with it; it's effectively a display piece. A pity, though... And also, I really think it is not advisable to leave the Engine Souls in the mecha because of the extra weight and pressure on all the joints. I doubt Speedor's arm joints can last that much of a lifetime.

Before I forgot, this has a price tag of S$463.00 (o_0)

No comments: