Sunday, February 22, 2009

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger - ShodoPhone



Luckily, I managed to snatch up the last ShodoPhone at Ng's Collections! It was only 12pm by the time I rushed there; any delay would be bad news!

Well, a fellow Rangerboard member posted the news yesterday which attracted alot of replies, hence the implied popularity. Limited supply and excess demand = high market price! LoL~ There were only 8 boxes brought in due to the high yen inflation rate, as well as the fear of bringing in excess stock and limited demand e.g. Shift Changer.

Actually, the last box wasn't in a very good condition so I hesitated for awhile. Then I asked the Uncle if he would get in more stock instead... He was unsure and replied that he is probably looking at the Bandai Asia alternative... However, he was kind enough to give me another one in good condition which he reserved for another customer! Thanks alot! Being a regular customer helps sometimes! LoL~

Anyway, I got it at S$57.00 (as opposed to the usual S$50.00 per changer) and have asked the Uncle to reserve the Holder for me which I will be going to get next week. It isn't going to be cheap; S$25.00 for the Holder alone! *Sigh*

No comments: