Monday, November 16, 2009

Finally...



DX MougyuuDai-Oh

I finally managed to get this last piece of mecha to complete the Shinkenger Collection. Luckily, I called the uncle early to reserve for me and I couldn't go down to CSC for 2 weeks because of EE2001.

The uncle was closing his shop when I rushed down to Chinatown. Phew, it was so close to becoming a wasted trip! Hahah, the uncle immediately remembered my reservation and told me to take it from the cardboard box.

DX MougyuuDai-Oh was very popular and he only had 2 left out of the 48 pieces he ordered (there will be no subsequent restock). Someone even wanted 8 boxes from him at Wheelock Place!

Gosh, the mecha is super heavy and bulky. It was a chore trying to get this thing home! Mine's the Bandai Asia Licensed Version at the not so hefty price of S$150.00 compared to the Bandai Japan Version.



S.H. Figuarts - Kamen Rider Decade Complete Form

Just nice that this S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Decade Complete Form was released recently and I was in time to get this piece to complete my Kamen Rider Decade collection.

This one's slightly more expensive at S$38.00 because the Uncle suffered some loss earlier because of these, and hence, no discount...

No comments: