Friday, March 5, 2010

Bandai Japan or Hong Kong Import?

It's been a while since I last went to CSC, especially when the new Super Sentai Series "Tensou Sentai Goseiger" has started. *All the school assignments, projects and tests*

Decided to head down to CSC because I so happen to have no classes today! I reached at around 3 plus and there were alot of "customers" in the shop. If you are thinking why did I put the word in quotation marks, is because they are not really customers but a bunch of brats loitering in the shop (as described by the uncle).

Yeah, I do find them a little irritating as well. They are looking at this and that while discussing (as if they know everything) at the top of their voices. Hahah, the Uncle is more than mildly annoyed because they are of no "business value", I presumed.

Nothing is left on the shelves, except the Goseiger Belts. No more SH figures, changers, blasters or mecha. The same goes for the Kamen Rider S.H. Figuarts. Behold, the appeal of cards!



Actually, Uncle Ng still has one DX Gosei-Great (Japanese Version) in his back store and I was debating whether to get it or not. In addition, he told me that the Hong Kong Import Version will be S$25 cheaper. On one hand, I was tempted to get the Japanese Version because I really like Gosei-Great's design, and on the other hand, I am super broke this year! (I mean it, my bank account is approaching the lower limit of S$XXX.XX)

Eventually, I gave up as the Uncle wanted to go for a smoking break. I am going to wait for the Hong Kong Import Version @ S$90 which will probably arrive next week.

Note: Hong Kong Import Version refers to the Japanese Version which is distributed by Bandai Asia (Hong Kong) with an additional Bandai Asia sticker. The actual Hong Kong re-issue will only be in the late 2012.

No comments: