Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What's after RPM?

With the announcement of the new Power Rangers season, this question just pops up.

"What would be the next series of toys after RPM for Singapore?"


*Click for larger image*

As you all know, Singapore (along with the rest of South East Asia) is 2 years behind the current series airing in America. Hence, there's a possibility that Bandai Asia/Sheng Tai Toys might skip over MMPR Reversioned Series for the new samurai season?

For me, I would like to see the new MMPR toys in Singapore because of the nostalgic feeling and the chance for me to get the new remolded DX Megazord. Otherwise, it would be such a pity...

The American toys for the Shinkenger Adaptation can wait! Hahah, I wouldn't need anything beyond the standard action figures if they are decent at all in the first place.

I want the DX Dino Megazord! LoL~

No comments: