Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Little Little Stuff...

Decided to drop by CSC to see if the DX Mystic Runner is in stock since site work ended early today.

Well, nothing at all as the shipment appears to be severely delayed. No confirmation on the arrival date, so I asked the Uncle to reserve it for me as usual.

Nonetheless, I still managed to buy something. Hahah.


*S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii Kamen Rider Wild Chalice*

When Kamen Rider Blade was airing back in 2006 (for Singapore), there was no Wild Chalice for the Souchaku Henshin (S.H.) Series and the only toy was the Rider Hero (R.H.) Series Vinyl Figure. Not to mention that the details were terrible.

So, I think it's really nice to add him into my existing Kamen Rider Blade collection under this new S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii Series. Got it @ S$16.00 after a S$2.00 discount from Uncle Ng.

Hahah, I also bought this little guy from the "Candy Toy" shop at Level 2.


*GoseiBlue Mascot Figure*

There's only the guys left (who bought all the girls?) but I chose only Blue in the end. Design is alittle weird at the helmet area; seems too elongated. S$6.00 is alittle expensive though.

No comments: