Friday, July 9, 2010

Talk about LUCK...

Just so happened that I accumulated a number of $1 coins, so I decided to try my luck at the Gashapon Gosei Headder Series 1 (at Toys 'R' Us):



The Purple Dragon Headder is the exclusive piece of the lot, as part of the 4 Exotic Brothers that appeared in Goseiger Epic 8 and Bandai Japan did not release any Deluxe Set. Instead, they were designated as part of the Gashapon and Candy Toy series.

In the end, I wasted S$12.00 (4 x S$3.00 each) because I keep getting the stupid Phoenix Headders. It's not 2 but 3!!! Argh! At least give me a red Dragon Headder so that I can paint it myself...



I seriously doubt that the Gashapon Machine is fair at all. To think I can get 3 Phoenix Headders out of 4. It is certainly not 1/6 equal proportions. Boo!

No comments: