Sunday, July 11, 2010

DX Mystic Brother and DX LeonCellular

When was the last time I went to CSC?

Oh, almost a month ago from my last related post.



The DX Mystic Brother is long overdue at Ng's Collections; it's the only place which still imports Sentai Toys nonetheless. Uncle Ng pointed it out to me immediately when I entered his shop. Hahah, good memory.

Perfect timing, the LeonCellular is also in stock. Auntie tried to ask me to get the LeonLaser as well, but didn't succeed. Nothing new in terms of concept-wise for the LeonCellular. In fact, it's a direct rip-off from last year's SushiChanger; they work exactly the same way - enter a 3-digit code to activate the sounds after closing the flip cover. The only difference would be the Hiden Disk and the Gosei Card. Still, I am loving the voice commands. *Gotcha*

Got a S$10.00 price tag discount from Uncle Ng which brings the two toys down to S$90.00.

No comments: