Friday, March 18, 2011

Birthday Presents for Myself

So I was randomly checking the Dollz Inc website for updates and turned out that the Gokaiger stock has arrived at Ng's Collections yesterday.

Yay! What perfect timing for me to get myself birthday presents!



Quite surprised to see that the S.H. Figuarts ShinkenRed came with the bonus Kuroko figure, which meant that Uncle Ng managed to get the first batch from Bandai Asia. Lucky! Plus the price was very affordable as well at S$45.00 compared to the online route.

As for the rest of the Gokaiger toys, I had a harder time deciding which to get first since I'm on a budget...

I had no difficulty with DX Gokai-Oh since it was an obvious choice for a Mecha-Collector like me. As for the DX Magi-Dragon, I wasn't that anxious to get it first because the design wasn't exactly impressive. So I was debating between getting it or the DX Gokai-Gun because of the Ranger Key.

However, the uncle's assistant tried to convince me to get the DX Magi-Dragon first as he claimed that there is no guarantee of a restock. The funny thing was that he said that he ordered more DX Gokai-Gun and DX Gokai-Saber so I wouldn't have to worry about them first. In the end, I got the DX Gokai-Oh and DX Magi-Dragon for a bundle price of S$135.00.

Originally, I intended to get the DX Narikiri Set (consisting of DX Mobirates + DX Gokai Buckle + DX Ranger Key Set 01) but Uncle Ng didn't managed to get any stock. Hence, I decided to get the DX Mobirates anyway because stocks are limited as well. That's S$60.00 for the extremely popular changer.

On a side note, the uncle's assistant was stocking up on Sentai and Kamen Rider toys from the Compass Point Bandai Sale. LoL, typically of all the Hobby Shops to sweep up for future selling.

No comments: