Friday, March 18, 2011

DX Mobirates Faulty?

Although Uncle Ng did mentioned something about the Mobirates sounding "soft", I dismissed it as a minor issue because I thought it was just some ridiculous customer complains.

However, after testing the sounds myself, the said "soft" sounds were literally soft. I had to put my ear close to the speaker to hear them; it's that bad. Therefore, I believed that something went wrong during the manufacturing process...

After watching several YouTube reviews, I was ascertain that the sounds for the Japanese versions were indeed really loud. Hence, the problem only lies with the Bandai Asian versions.

Nothing useful came up through the various online sources, so I decided to go down to CSC personally one of these days to talk to Uncle Ng.

No comments: