Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pre-Ordered S.H. Figuarts ShinkenBlue

Along the way, some (or rather many) people have decided to simply give up collecting the Shinkenger S.H. Figuarts because they are just freaking EXPENSIVE. Quite a number find it pointless to collect only ShinkenRed if they cannot afford the whole team of 7.

I had the same thought so I only pre-ordered ShinkenGreen earlier on. However, it is precisely the same rationale which I have decided to pre-order Shinkenblue as well. I considered for a while and finally concluded with, "Oh crap, I might as well get the whole team instead of half of them... As long as I can get a decent paying job, it should be fine."



Went back to La Tendo to pre-order ShinkenBlue. Since the membership fee is S$10 per year, I figured that I might as well apply for the membership since I will be paying only S$0.80 more in total.

No comments: