Friday, June 10, 2011

DX Ranger Key Sets 02 and 03 + Candy Key Series 01

It wasn't that bad this time round considering that both Ranger Key Sets 02 and 03 were released towards the end of May.

At first, I was contemplating whether to get RKS 03 since it's pre-Zyu (i.e. non Power Rangers related) and my main focus was collecting Ranger Keys with PR counterparts. In the end, I said, "Heck it! Just get all the Ranger Keys..." - Precisely, the whole selling gimmick this year.



When I reached CSC, I only saw RKS 02, so I asked the Uncle if he still has RKS 03 which turned out that he was playing the hiding game again. LoL~

Honestly, I was quite shocked to see that RKS 02 priced at S$35.00 and RKS 03 at S$30.00. Wow, inflation must have hit really hard even on Bandai Asia versions! Ultimately, Uncle charged me both sets for S$50.00, which was still a little steep considering that one set is selling at 1,000 yen (approximately S$16.00).

It's not only the RKS but in general, I felt that Uncle's prices have become less competitive probably due to availability of stocks as well as higher demand.



Just so happened that I saw this one set on the shelf, so I grabbed it as well for GokaiBlue since I'm not getting the GokaiGun at the moment. This Candy Toy Ranger Key Series 01 is at S$25.00 as well.

Still can't believed that the other shop at the corner was trying to sell this set for S$38.00 which is a super ridiculous price!

No comments: