Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pre-Ordered S.H. Figuarts ShinkenPink and ShinkenYellow

I think it's pretty clear that at this point of time, there is no need to consider whether to get them but to find the cheapest possible option.



Compared to ShinkenBlue and ShinkenGreen, the prices for ShinkenPink and ShinkenYellow at La Tendo have gone up by quite considerable amount from S$82.80 to S$91.80. Suppose I can't find any other cheaper options, I will probably go back to them.

Although ShinkenGreen is not yet released, Yokatta is definitely out of the question because I know shipping is a definite killer regardless. My estimate is at least S$25 for shipping in addition to the S$80+ for the figure itself... which makes up to S$100+ for an action figure?! :(

Fortunately, I came across a new online store on Facebook - "Fujiya Character & Hobby Shop", which offers the cheapest option in this case. Their price is at S$85.00 per figure with a S$40.00 deposit. Despite being relatively new, their reputation and track record has been positive so far.

Now that 6 out of 7 are secured, I simply cannot imagine getting ShinkenRed (Shiba Kaoru Ver.) which is another exclusive for now...

No comments: