Thursday, September 29, 2011

Arrived: Deformeister Petit Super Sentai Legend Series

Pre-ordered this a couple of months back.



*Not Pictured: GoseiKnight*

Received the payment and shipping confirmation on Sep 17th, and shipped out on the 20th via SAL (with tracking). In other words, I totally didn't expect it to arrive so soon simply because I waited close to 5 weeks for my DX Dekaranger Robo from HobbyLink Japan (HLJ) using SAL as well. Hence, this was a pleasant surprise because it only took 9 days!

The parcel was well-packed and the item arrived in good condition, so I'm very satisfied with AmiAmi and its prompt service. At the moment, I have no intention of opening up them simply because I have no space to display them yet.

Ended up paying S$65.91 for this set of 10 after a nice 27% discount off the retail price, as well as 10% off the grand total after shipping. Double discounts for the win!

Pretty busy month of releases and there's more to come.

No comments: