Sunday, December 19, 2010

S.H. Figuarts Machine Decader

The Kamen Rider franchise has been a gold mine for Bandai Japan especially with the introduction of the S.H. Figuarts toyline. And to top that, there have been numerous exclusive limited releases as well.

Just so happened that this time round, it's one of the 2 Kamen Rider series that I collect: the Bike for Kamen Rider Decade - Machine Decader.



Out of so many bikes, why does it have to be this one? Hahah. Probably because Decade is the anniversary series. Sigh.

Was at CSC today but I totally didn't expect the price tag to be that high. I briefly recalled that a normal bike (e.g the Kamen Rider W Bike) would go for around S$65, so I was thinking around S$85-90 despite whether I was considering buying.



In the end, this one ended up with the price tag of S$125.00 in Ng's Collections. Just one and only one bike. Hahah, that is way out of my budget. So I can only whine about the lack of a bike for my Kamen Rider Figuarts. LoL.

No comments: